The Nordic and Luxembourg based leaders who are committed and engaged in the gender equality issues will meet to share knowledge, experiences and best practices on these issues. The Luxembourg Minister of Equal Opportunities and the EU Commissioner for Gender Equality will also contribute with keynote speeches at this conference.
The topics will include:
Creating an inclusive workplace – CEO Perspective :
- How can you create an inclusive leadership environment ?
- Unconscious bias – how does this impact gender equality ?
- Inclusive recruitment process to reach gender equality :- Internal recruitment- External recruitment- Key challenges
Setting the Scene - Board Perspective :
- The Integration of work between the board and the management (The strategic agenda, the dynamic in the boardroom)
- The interaction between the owners and the board :How to secure diversity in the board - talent and recruitment processes ?How can public companies act as role models?Should gender balance be implemented by law?
- Can gender balance help enterprises to be sustainable?